Team Pneukuler Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogging one day at a time to meet Rambo's standards...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:38 pm

ION 2018 INFO/ROSTER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1stLTAldoRaine
Forum Casual
Forum Casual
1stLTAldoRaine

ION 2018 INFO/ROSTER  Empty
PostSubject: ION 2018 INFO/ROSTER    ION 2018 INFO/ROSTER  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 4:33 pm

WHATSUP BOYS,  cheers

Here is all the Pertinent info for ION 2018. In here I will cover:
-The 5 W's: Who, What, Where, When and How( its a W according to the Marine Corps roll with it), How much everything is and rules

Who: Rich(Dick Winters), Jon Ree(Master Chief), Jon Castoro(Major Asshole), Greg Brown(Dr. Bedsprings....yes I do remember the old days), Matt Nola(The Captain/Mascot of Pneukuler*Captain Pneukuler*, Erik(ALDO RAINE/Fish/whatever), JJ(Eagle Eye)

What: Invasion of Normandy 2018 Allied advance onto Normandy beach's Utah, Sword, Gold, Omaha, and Juno.

Where: Skirmish, Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
211 North Meckesville Rd, Albrightsville, PA- This is the field it will be located and you will find me in our spot.

When: July 13-15th. Arriving Friday the 13th(insert Friday 13th meme), Leaving afternoon Sunday 15th.
D-Day starts Saturday morning so arrival friday at unknown times will be fine as I will be there early Friday to set up camp and await the team.

How: Transpo to and from the event will have to be divided up if needed. Communicate ways to arrive there promptly No Later Than Friday night. If you need a ride let it be known and we can address it then and there.

Erik- Coming from VA(lone wolf will be early arriving)
Jon Lee- New York
Rich- CT(possible pickup enroute?)
JJ- New York
Nola- New York
Greg Brown- New York
Jon Castoro- New York

LOGISTICS: WHAT TO BRING
Camping Gear- Im not going to be very specific since we are all adults here guys. Bring what you need and obviously paintball gear(if you have it).
Sleeping bag, Tent etc... Reddings have a giant 8 man tent as well as other 2 man tents which im sure you all have as well. We can talk about this to limit the amount of space taken up.
Light Source
Change of clothes.....Some simple things to bring to get your mind going.
Beans, Bullets, Bandages
FOOD- Right now the plan is to secure our camping spot which I(Erik) will do early friday and then once people start trickling in we can go food shopping in town for anything we need and split evenly.
AMMO/PRICES-Currently
PAINT:  Event Paint Only! Field paint is $74 per case of 2000 rounds. Paint subject to PA sales tax. RECOMMENDED 1 case per person AT LEAST
We can just
RATES:
$66 per person after taxes and fees, pre-registered/paid in full by June 21st.
$69.99 per person when you pre-register/paid in full from June 22nd through game day

Bandages- There will be on site staff EMS and people within our group who are qualified.

EVERYONE MUST FILL OUT THESE RELEASE FORMS AND BRING THEM WITH YOU--

http://www.skirmish.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/SkWavier_Web_2015.pdf

At the check-in window you will receive: Dog-tags, Wristbands, Maps & Rules.
Everyone MUST wear their dog-tags and hopper tape to play
Your wristband and dog-tag are proof of payment. If lost, you will be asked to pay again.
We are capping this game at 4,500 players.
This waiver can be filled out last minute at the fields but don't let it become that urgent.

SKIRMISH SCHEDULE:

Check-In: Friday 2pm – 9pm; Saturday 8am – 8pm; Sunday 9:30am – game end
Free Castle Nights: Friday 6pm to 9pm

ION Game Times: Saturday 12noon – 10pm; Sunday 9:30am – 1pm
Awards & Player Raffle – Sunday 1:30pm

Rules and Rentals:

RENTAL EQUIPMENT:  Tippmann 98 rental guns are free with a valid driver’s license that will be used as a security deposit until the rental equipment is returned. We permit two Tippmann 98 rental guns per one id.

FILLS: N2 Air Fills, 3,000 and 4,500 psi, are FREE!

CHRONO:  280 fps max.  Chrono Stations will be at your insertion point.  Roaming judges will also be checking with hand-held devices. If you are shooting hot, you will be removed from play immediately!

MEDIC CARDS:  You will be issued your medic cards at check in. If you are shot during the game, you will be required to find a medic ref to mark your card.  After three marks, you must leave the field and reinsert at your insertion point.

ON FIELD PHOTOGRAPHERS:  Please contact: Nikki Hurley, Director of Marketing, at NHurley@Skirmish.com or 570-732-0690 for details

FOOD:  Available for sale throughout the game.

WATER:  Available for sale at our food court, we strongly recommend you bring extra water!

CREDIT CARD/CASH: Cash is quicker but we accept all major credit cards.

ATM:  There is an ATM located at check-in.

ALLOWED:  Flashlights, Paint Grenades, Perimeter Warning Devices, and Thermal Imagers.

PROHIBITED:  Guns shooting over 280 fps, Hot Burning Smoke, Knives, Firearms, Flares, Rope, Wire, Portable Shields, Spotlights, Laser Sights.

NO Drugs, NO Alcohol, NO Open Fires, NO Fireworks!

Send Money to me(Erik) Via Venmo: @Erik-Redding $66.00 After Taxes and fees per person- For your spot in ION. I will be buying the tickets soon.

ION 2018 INFO/ROSTER  Uuuuuu
lightshot

STOKED TO LAND ON THE BEACHES WITH YOU BOYS AND DRINK 11oz BEERS cheers

Last edited by 1stLTAldoRaine on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

ION 2018 INFO/ROSTER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ION 2018 INFO/ROSTER    ION 2018 INFO/ROSTER  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:07 pm

I've got a rock hard paintball bones right meow. Money sent.
Back to top Go down
https://teampneukuler.forumotion.net

ION 2018 INFO/ROSTER
Page 1 of 1