Team Pneukuler Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogging one day at a time to meet Rambo's standards...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Strange Images Pop into my head....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

Strange Images Pop into my head.... Empty
PostSubject: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Sometimes as I'm walking down the halls on campus I see these really plastic/orange fake tan girls and even though they are pretty and innocent, I know they are nasty, slutty and dirty, and I can't help imagining myself having the dirtiest sex with them and then just leaving them on a hardwood floor naked and just putting my clothes on casually and leaving. Do they deserve this dirty image in my head? ....Discuss....
Back to top Go down
https://teampneukuler.forumotion.net
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:29 pm

all I heard out of that was "blah blah blah, I want to do an oompa loompa, blah blah blah"

And yes, they deserve it. But you gotta jizz on their face first, and while they are cleaning it off, you leave undetected.
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

Location : I've got a little itch. Down there. Would you mind?

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 am

test the waters.

as u walk past one of them, slide by so ur junk rubs on their ass...if they just laugh and smile as u apologize, yea you should do her. if they give you evil eyes and wish death upon you like ur some kind of scum bag...THATS the girl that will let u go ass to mouth.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:52 pm

HAHA, I love you charlie.
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:22 pm

hahahahah touche salesman you are a gentleman and a scholar
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:45 am

So, have you ppl heard of Tiny Town in Merrick? Its a few blocks that are entirely comprised of homes for little people. These houses are only about 15 feet tall and the streets are unbelievably tiny. SO: my idea. Im going to build santa's sled, dress up as santa and park this baby right in the middle of tiny town after the first snowfall in december. Im going to get out and start ringing bells and shit and screaming "COME ON, YOU'RE LATE. WE ALREADY STARTED BUILDING, GET ON YOUR OUTFITS, WE'VE GOTTA GO, WE'VE GOT TOYS TO BUILD" all whilst holding elves shoes and an elves costume. I would also like to rent reindeer and put a big red nose on one of them. Who's down to video tape it.
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:57 pm

what if they come out with tiny guns and munitions and start to open fire on you. I'd be down for sniper duty. There ain't nothing better than sniping little people with a 50 cal off a tall building.
Back to top Go down
JJQ789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
JJQ789

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:18 pm

ya if u call 15 ft a tall building, i say we dress up as willy wonka and blow that little whistle and see if they all break out into song and dance
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=870155392&a
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:06 pm

We can do the willy wonka skit over the summer, christmas time brings on santa and his elves.
Back to top Go down
JulietLima117
Forum Renegade
Forum Renegade
JulietLima117

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:38 am

Sluts... Yes.

Midgets... Maybe.

Facial... Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Images Pop into my head....   Strange Images Pop into my head.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Images Pop into my head....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Pneukuler Paintball :: Shenanigans :: Things Of Nonsensical Nature-
Jump to: