Team Pneukuler Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogging one day at a time to meet Rambo's standards...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:38 pm

As Everyone Here Knows...

Go down 
+2
-=Magician=-
Chazz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

Location : I've got a little itch. Down there. Would you mind?

As Everyone Here Knows... Empty
PostSubject: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm

...Chazz Ferretti loves his zombie novels. Obviously the Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z are among my favorites.

just discovered this gem: Its called Day By Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne

Click Here For Sample Chapters! :-D

i really hope everyone else is as pumped as i am about this...cant wait to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 pm

<----------This guy's PSYCHED!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://teampneukuler.forumotion.net
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 am

literaly read this book in minutes..read the first 40 pages one day...then the next day i finished the remaining 160 in about 2 hours. super terrific. Jon Lee i really think you would enjoy it. it is just chocked full of military references, some of which i had to look up cause i never heard of before...definitally an exciting fast one. awesome discriptions of battle and zombies.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Charile, you'd probably love books by James Patterson, a favorite of mine is Run For Your Life, as well as Step on a Crack, Double Cross and pretty much all of his Alex Cross novels
Back to top Go down
JulietLima117
Forum Renegade
Forum Renegade
JulietLima117

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:15 am

Awesome dude, thanks for the heads up. I just finished John Dies At The End, not so much a zombie book as it is a ridiculous drug fueled gorefest. Read The Road, yes the one they turned into a movie, absolutely awesome. I'm reading The Divine Comedy because eventually I want to get Dante's Inferno for the xbox, you know, if i ever GET an xbox...
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:59 am

funny i just picked up john dies at the end...like it so far but barely into it yet

never heard of the road...movie or book...just read the synopsis on wiki...sounds cool...gonna pick that up my next trip to the brary
Back to top Go down
JJQ789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
JJQ789

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:38 pm

speaking of xbox, mine just got the red ring of death like 20 minutes ago......SUCKSSSSSSSS. Crying or Very sad all i wanna do right now is play some MW2. i feel lost, haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=870155392&a
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm

pick up BC:BF2 for PC... dare i say it is better than MW2 in every way... oh yes... i do dare say that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Its too bad I OWN A MAC!!!! that pc stuff just isnt for me anymore.
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:41 pm

As Everyone Here Knows... AppleVmac

need i say more... oh the minds of the technologically inept
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Too bad I have a glass multi touch track pad that allows me to stretch anything as big as i'd like. SHA-POW.
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 pm

The ability to zoom in on your incredibly tiny penis does not make a machine better than another. BUT... these reasons are :-D

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/Feature/92605,32-reasons-why-pcs-are-better-than-macs.aspx

ps. Doctors have proven that the more you talk about your Mac the smaller your genitalia get. Just a warning mate ;D

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

I still love my mac, it does the same thing as PCs; just better, faster and more reliably. It may cost more, it may have only one mouse button (which is overcome by the multi-touch pad) and have small windows, but I personally still like it more.
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 pm

haha to each his own. But still... when you are ready to take your balls out of the Mac Jar and put them back in that sack you call a scrotum... come to me to build you a top of the line, inexpensive, all around awesome desktop PC! Very Happy

Hooah
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm

well, I'm probably going to build a PC for my parents if they allow me to do so, so I will definitely contact you for said project.
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 am

-=Magishun=- wrote:
But still... when you are ready to take your balls out of the Mac Jar and put them back in that sack you call a scrotum

hysterical
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 am

btw i need to schedule to clean your compy out chaz. I'm sure it needs some tender lovin spring cleaning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 am

yea that is probably correct...when are u coming home?
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:37 pm

hopefully may 15th
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:25 am

cool beans

jon lee-

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT i LOVE The Road so far. usually books without chapters bother me but this...thiiiiissss...wow...still dont know what the FUCK happened or why the bad guys are so bad...about half way done..just got to the house with naked people in the basement if u care as to where i am at.

does the movie do this masterpiece justice? very much doubt it.

beautifly written...LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 am

Completed.

Wow astonishing writting that book was so awesome. freaked the shit out of me a few time. And this is the same author who wrote the novel No Country For Old Men. Pretty bad ass. The Discussions about god were very very intesting. My favorite part was finding the old man walking along the road. Good suggestion JL
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:28 am

I understand this is kinda a dead topic and I apologize before hand for the bump and triple post.

Just needed everyone to know about this book.

As Everyone Here Knows... N23284

If anything, check it out on wiki, but not to much. Don't spoil shit for yourself

Basically, its about a house that is bigger on the inside than the outside. For example one of the first things we see about this house is a door on the north wall. The man video tapes the door, slides out a window on the east wall to the out side, passes where the door should lead to, and enters again through a window on the west side, to back to the starting point of the door, to show that this door can only possibly lead to insulation/siding of the house. When the door is opened, a hallway is shown that is more than 50 feet long.

Wonderful, Fantastic Novel.

And I'm only like a quarter of the way through. And already had at least two nightmares of hallways and doors.

If you have never read this, I strongly urge you to pick it up immediately. And I haven't even finished it yet. I can tell this is going to be one of those books where I'm pissed that its over.

To those who have read this, I just finished the mothers letters, as directed by the footnotes. Chilling.
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 pm

IM A DOOD PLAYIN' A DOOD DISGUISED AS ANOTHA DOOD!
Back to top Go down
JulietLima117
Forum Renegade
Forum Renegade
JulietLima117

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Wenis
Back to top Go down
JulietLima117
Forum Renegade
Forum Renegade
JulietLima117

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Chazz wrote:
cool beans

jon lee-

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT i LOVE The Road so far. usually books without chapters bother me but this...thiiiiissss...wow...still dont know what the FUCK happened or why the bad guys are so bad...about half way done..just got to the house with naked people in the basement if u care as to where i am at.

does the movie do this masterpiece justice? very much doubt it.

beautifly written...LOVE IT

I haven't seen the movie yet Chaz, but the book is so badass it's not even funny. I mean, it can't be half bad, Viggo is a pretty good choice. And yes the naked people in the basement paints quite a vivid gory picture. It's nuts isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Everyone Here Knows...   As Everyone Here Knows... Empty

Back to top Go down

As Everyone Here Knows...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Pneukuler Paintball :: Shenanigans :: Things Of Nonsensical Nature-
Jump to: