Team Pneukuler Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogging one day at a time to meet Rambo's standards...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:38 pm

The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 pm

So far: Two episodes down? What are your thoughts?

My first thought is that I'd totally bang his wife.

My second thought: during the first episode, while he was leaving the hospital and walking down the dark stairs.....I seriously worried about shitting my pants.
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

Location : I've got a little itch. Down there. Would you mind?

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 am

my story is that we switched tv providers so i have seen zero but they are replaying all three episodes tomorrow so those are already dvr'd...ill report back then haha
Back to top Go down
JJQ789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
JJQ789

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Im guessing there's a few dexter fans here. i watched the first season in one day and the 2nd over the next week. AWESOME show, deff check it out if you havent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=870155392&a
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:25 pm

been checked out a long time ago. awesome series.
Back to top Go down
JJQ789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
JJQ789

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Yea I know its been around. But I couldn't watch it up at school. Just got netflix and got into it, I'm loving it already, but I hear good things bout the walking dead and I wanna check that out too, hopefully soon I'll keep ya posted

Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 am

What do you guys think happened to the douchebag guy on the roof? I'm trying to keep the details vague for those of you who havent yet seen the show/episode.
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:39 am

I really hope it stays them trying to survive and not it being survivors vs survivors because that would be so gay if it was mostly about the survivors. as in a soap opera type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:30 am

Yea: That will definitely suck ass. Hopefully they do some more zombie killing too. There wasnt enough last episode.
Back to top Go down
JulietLima117
Forum Renegade
Forum Renegade
JulietLima117

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeah dude huge fan. First two episodes were awesome. Haven't caught the third one yet, got it recorded on my TiVo. I peed a little when he was going down the stairwell. MATCHES?!?! REALLY!?!? I was also really really pissed when he dropped that bag of guns. I would never do that. Never! lol. Can't wait to watch the next one. Did anyone think that the guy they left on the roof was modeled after Francis from the first Left 4 Dead game?
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Never played left for dead: So i have no idea what you're talking about, lol. PS, you'll like the third episode
Back to top Go down
JJQ789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
JJQ789

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:40 pm

D
Left for dead is an awesome game. I have it for xbox too.

Btw... How many episodes has there been for the walking dead? I wanna see if I can catch up fast

Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:49 pm

three episodes deep. fourth coming sunday so you have time
Back to top Go down
JJQ789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
JJQ789

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Niceeee, kk I'll watch them before sunday, keep ya posted
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:10 am

Im thinking that Merle packed the truck with "walkers" and released them on the camp.....hence why the barrage stopped after only a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
JulietLima117
Forum Renegade
Forum Renegade
JulietLima117

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:44 am

How would he lure them in? Plus I think the back of the truck bed opened up into the cab. If any other reason I would suspect that the surplus of fish and food, plus the cooking and talking is what did them in. Lack of noise and light discipline. You would also think that in the middle of the fucking woods, you would reinforce your perimeter just a little no? No let's just leave the tents, fires, and RVs exposed. We're in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and we're not going to, even at the slightest effort, try to make a fatal funnel so they can only come at you a few at a time rather than from anywhere in the woods...

I'm pretty upset Amy died, it's way too early for that. I hope they're not "Jumping the Shark". They developed her character and her relationship/backstory with her sister this episode just to kill her off? If you want a shock and awe factor you gotta at least let us get familiar with her for at least a few more episodes before you kill her off. Anyway she was pretty cute and now we just have old crusty chicks on the show. WTF...

The actress must've been pissed. If you were gonna kill anyone off I would say off Merle because he's fucking BLEEDING TO DEATH. Whatever, annoyed at this episode but I'm not ready to give up on it yet. Hopefully next weeks will be better.

On a side note, anybody notice how easy it is to carry around 6 long guns, assorted pistols and a few thousand rounds in a duffel bag? For christ sake, what are we playing DOOM? Yeah, well, the BFG fits snugly next to my plasma rifle and my chain gun, but I have to put the 3000 rounds of ammo for each of those weapons in my magical top hat... oh yeah and there's a rabbit jammed merrily up my ass as well.

Much love,
XO
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:35 pm

very upset that its only a half season and this Sundays episode is the finale. rough.

Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:39 am

I'm glad the series is going into the characters mind set. That would be so fucked up if I had to kill fish because of his zombification O_O but yeah, we'll see how these people try and survive. Now...

Me and chaz personally would not only survive but would live like kings with our battle hardened rock hard body's glistening in the sun. How can I put it.... hmmm... we would get

ZOMBIE KILLER OF THE WEEK

The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread Zombieland4

....every week

edit: I'm the guy with the bat... chaz is the curly haired bamf
Back to top Go down
https://teampneukuler.forumotion.net
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:10 am

im not running/slidding away in fear in that picture. I'm acutally breaking out some pretty bad ass dance moves in order to lure the zombie fatty into rich's deadly bat swinging attack kill WHAM BAM
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:26 pm

After chaz got up from said bamf slide move:

Back to top Go down
JulietLima117
Forum Renegade
Forum Renegade
JulietLima117

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 am

NOOOOO YOU BASTARDSSSSSSSS, DON'T ENNNNNDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOD GRIEF...

Any ideas on how to keep myself occupado until season 2? Anybody know if dead rising 2 is any good?
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:47 am

Play TF2 or get a rock climbing membership. If you get a rock climbing membership with me I'll go running with you and actually train!

DEALL?? DEALL !!!

-Gish (sounds like Je-shhh)
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Forum War Hero
Forum War Hero
Chazz

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:42 am

-=Magishun=- wrote:
Play TF2 or get a rock climbing membership. If you get a rock climbing membership with me I'll go running with you and actually train!

DEALL?? DEALL !!!

-Gish (sounds like Je-shhh)

just going on the record right now saying this is your second post referring to your self as Gish. I understand this is a play on mag-ish-shun as ive come to read it, and just letting everyone know i will never EVER refer to you as Gish. Sole possibiliy is when i call you Eriks gay brother....Fish's Gay Brother....Gay Fish....Gish.
Back to top Go down
-=Magician=-
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
-=Magician=-

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 pm

well played sir

*starts slow clap*
Back to top Go down
Captain Pneukuler
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin
Captain Pneukuler

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Its Rich's way of trying to get people to actually understand his callsign.
Back to top Go down
JulietLima117
Forum Renegade
Forum Renegade
JulietLima117

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Train at your leisure Richard, I'll just leave you in the dust come Spartan Race time, that's all. See you at the finish line.

And I thought your callsign was MOHU for MOther HUbbard?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread   The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Offical "Walking Dead" Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Pneukuler Paintball :: Shenanigans :: Things Of Nonsensical Nature-
Jump to: